Who do I notify that I have corrected the violation?

An Alameda County Waste Management Authority may send a representative to your store any time after 60 days of date on the Official Notification letter to ascertain if the violation has been corrected.

You may contact us through the Contact Us form or call the Reusable Bag Ordinance phone line at (510) 891-6575.