To clear the citation you must pay the fine listed on your citation letter. To reduce the likelihood of future citations, correct the violations and remain in compliance with the requirements of the Ordinance by providing compliant paper or reusable bags, charging each time a bag is provided to a customer, and listing the bag charges on the customer receipt. Compliance will be determined upon re-inspection of your site.
You can pay the fine online or by mailing a check.
To pay online:
- Visit the Citation Processing Center and click “Citation Search”.
- Scroll down to the 4th set of boxes, “Search by Date & Citation Number – Parking and Administrative Citations”.
- Using your Administrative Citation as reference, enter the Citation Number and for Date of Violation enter in your Date of Citation (mm/dd/yy) [found at the top of the citation] and click “Search”.
- Click “Pay Citation by Credit/Debit Card” in the upper left side of the page. Please note that there is a nonrefundable processing fee of $3.50 to pay online by credit/debit card.
- Enter payment information and click “I Authorize This Transaction” once.
- A confirmation/receipt page and number will be provided on the next screen, which you may choose to print for your records. If you provided your email address with payment information, a copy of the receipt for your online payment will be emailed to you.
To pay by check:
- Mail a check made out for the amount of the “Total Fine” shown on the Administrative Citation and made payable to “ACWMA-Citation Processing Center” to the address below:
ACWMA – Citation Processing Center
P.O. Box 7275
Newport Beach, CA 92658-7275
Include your citation number with the payment.
Toll-free number for fine payment questions: (800) 969-6158.